Welcome Lehigh Students...
We hope you enjoyed the workshop, now comes time for the short hackathon.
Your challenge is to take your new found power and create something new that shows off your new found skills.
We are short on time so your efforts may vary from work at the Open Edge Module to work in PI Vision.
To submit your entry, create a personal blog post and add a link to it as a comment to this post, See below of details...
We will review each team's results on PI Square to see if your team wins the grand prize to take home the Raspberry Pi kits for everyone in your team!
Some Key Data:
In addition to your sensors, we have some data from the building, you are free to combine any data you want. As a starting point, the training room you are in contains elements are Sensors for room 134 - are part of VAVRH 1-05, VAVRH 1-04..
To create a Blog
The first step is to create a Single Sign On account with OSIsoft:
Need to create an SSO Account?
All submissions will be done through PI Square. In order to submit your project you will need to create a blog post; you can save it as a draft and make it public at the end of the event.
The hackathon ends time TBD, and please remember each blog post submission should have the following:
- A description of the general purpose of your project, your goals (required)
- Picture(s) of your project in use even a selfie (required)
- If code was created: A link to your GitHub repository where your source code is located. Please note that all source code must be published under the Apache 2.0 license.
You or one of your team members will need a GitHub account, and you will need to create a new repository in your personal GitHub account to host your work.
For more information about using GitHub, you can look contributing guidelines, GitHub - osisoft/contributing: How to participate and contribute to OSIsoft Open Source Projects.
Optional: A Video that demonstrates your efforts.
Some Background Links
Explanation of IoT - https://youtu.be/QSIPNhOiMoE
PI System Basics
- Map of the PI System - https://youtu.be/zj2EoTkpz1k
- PI Vision - https://youtu.be/8eEUMebIk4s
- PI Data Archive- https://youtu.be/zBN5m5JM2Es
Foglamp - https://github.com/foglamp/FogLAMP
Video total time: 20 minutes