BE RESPECTFUL, BE NICE
PI Square is about empowering and connecting all PI users worldwide. As a community people should
• NOT attack or disparage others or their content.
• BE considerate and respectful.
• NOT USE offensive or profane language.
• ENCOURAGE others.
• RESPECT opposing or differing opinions, beliefs, and conclusions.
MAKE THE SITE MORE HELPFUL
In the spirit of empowerment and connection, people should
• Write answers so they are helpful.
• Help make content easier to understand – we have an international audience of native and non-native language speakers.
• Improve things that could be better and do not be afraid to do things that can make PI Square a better resource.
• Make PI Square a good resource for all PI Users, regardless of expertise.
ASK QUESTIONS WITH THE SINCERE GOAL OF OBTAINING REUSABLE INFORMATION
The primary intention of asking a question should be to obtain information and
• NOT to argue a point
• NOT to be hurtful, mean-spirited or make others uncomfortable
• SHOULD be to clearly written
• SHOULD encourage answers
THANK YOU for making the community a place we all want to be a part of.
If you have questions that you don't want to publically post, please feel free to email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.