The Asset Based PI Example Kits demonstrate how to address simple, industry-specific business problems with PI AF and other asset-based PI tools.
Each example kit is a downloadable ZIP file that contains the PI AF database definitions and related files used to address a business use case. It allows you to install and explore in your own PI AF Server common use cases such as:
- Downtime tracking
- Condition based maintenance
- Energy use
- Performance monitoring.
The example kits were created using industry experience and lessons learned from helping our customers address their business problems in PI AF.
Each kit contains:
- PI AF database definitions that include element, event frame, and analysis templates
- A small representative hierarchy
- A PI ProcessBook display and/or PI DataLink spreadsheet
- Written and video guidance for installation and use