This kit provides a general approach to leveraging PI AF for condition monitoring. It addresses the need to implement condition monitoring logic with minimal effort and upkeep. Even for a large number of assets, the framework simplifies managing and utilizing alerts. In addition, the kit provides methods that facilitate assessment of asset condition over time and across a facility.
This kit is designed with common templates so it can be applied to diverse equipment and still provide utility. Three main objectives are addressed:
- Generic condition assessment (assign alarm & severity) and alerting
- Rollup\aggregation of condition statuses
- Common condition detection algorithms
The kit contains:
- Example templates and analyses
- A representative PI AF structure
- Screenshots of example Coresight dashboards
- A starting framework for you to customize with your own assets and analyses
- User's guide
This Asset Based PI Example Kit requires the following minimum PI System software versions:
- PI Data Archive 2015 or later
- PI Asset Framework Server 2015 R2 or later
- PI Analysis Service 2015 or later
Note: the kit has only been tested with the above versions but will likely work with previous versions.