The Asset Based PI Example Kits are designed to help you learn how to apply asset- based PI to common, industry-specific business objectives.
In this example kit, an analysis for the overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) is conducted over multiple reactor lines and used to identify differences between manufacturers and assets. Standard process variables are used to calculate the performance, quality, and availability of each line.
This kit contains:
- Example templates and analyses
- A representative PI AF structure
- Sample reports with demo data
- A starting framework for you to customize with your own assets and analyses
- User's guide
Use of this kit requires the following minimum software versions -
- PI Data Archive 2012
- PI AF Server 2015 R2
- PI Analysis Service 2015 R2
- PI ProcessBook 201
- Microsoft Excel 2007 SP3 or later with PI DataLink 2014
The Asset Based PI Example Kits help those with a working understanding of the PI System gain inspiration to solve their own business objectives. They are available to all of our customers and partners as a learning tool.