On Dec 4th, 2019, we had a one-day "Data & Analytics to Support Knowledge Management in Life Sciences" event at the MIT Samberg Center in Cambridge, MA.
The presentations were not recorded, but the links to the slides are below.
If you have questions, please ask in the Comments section below.
- How and Why the Biotechnology Industry is Becoming More Data Driven, Peter Moore, Industry Principal, Life Sciences, OSIsoft How and Why the Biotechnology Industry Is Becoming More Data Driven - Petter Moree
- Aligning Higher Education with the Emerging Biotechnology Industry: Preparing our Students for Industry 4.0, Dr. Jean-François Hamel, Lecturer and Director of Teaching Lab MIT, Chemical Engineering Department Aligning Higher Education with the Emerging Biotechnology Industry - Preparing Our Students for Industry 4.0 - Jean Fran…
- The PI System:Transforming Data into Information, Bryan Pope, Technical Advisor, OSIsoft The PI System Transforming Data into Information - Bryan Pope
- Applying data science tools and techniques to solve your business problems, Erica Trump, PhD, OSIsoft Applying Data Science Tools and Techniques to Solve Your Business Problems - Erica Trump
- Application of a KNN-based Similarity Method to Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing at Biogen, Michael Farrow, PO&T IT Data & Analytics, Biogen Application of a KNN-based Similarity Method to Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing at Biogen - Michael Farrow
- Digital Transformation and Enterprise Infrastructure, Gopal GopalKrishnan, P.E., Solutions Architect, OSIsoft Digital Transformation and Enterprise Infrastructure - Gopal Gopalkrishnan