Hello vCampus community!
I wanted to take a few moments to describe some of the OSIsoft presentations you’ll be seeing at the User Conference in San Francisco this year. In case you haven’t heard, the annual OSIsoft User Conference will be held April 23 to 25, 2012, at the Hilton Union Square in San Francisco. You can sign up today at this link. This year’s theme is: The Power of Data, so get ready for some data-driven presentations.
Naturally, we’re all hard at work preparing the content to be presented by OSIsoft this year, but I thought this would be a good time to give you an idea of what to expect. Feel free to post your questions and comments right here on the blog. At this year’s conference you’ll have the opportunity to see what’s new in the PI System as well as watch demonstrations of how to work with our products in meaningful ways.
In the category of Client applications, you’ll see:
· Demonstrations of the asset-relative features of PI Coresight, PI ProcessBook, PI WebParts, and PI DataLink, featuring dashboard displays in Microsoft SharePoint. There are new versions of PI Coresight, PI ProcessBook and PI DataLink, which will have their own focused presentations.
· Demonstrations of leveraging operational data in Business Intelligence (BI) and Reporting tools
· More information on our plans for mobile device offerings
· A review of past customer presentations of PI ProcessBook displays (aimed at our newer users) along with demonstrations of the new features in PI ProcessBook 2012
In the category of Server applications, you’ll see:
· Demonstrations of the new PI Server
· Ways to build up your PI Asset Framework content with typical usage scenarios and examples
· How customers get value out of PI Notifications
· An overview of how PI Analytics calculations are built and used
You’ll also see presentations on:
· Research on cloud offerings
· Cyber Security recommendations
· Line of Business application integration
· An update on PI Event Frames features
· New possibilities with PI Interfaces
To learn more about the latest and greatest the PI System has to offer, plan to stay an extra day to participate in the OSIsoft Education Day. If you bring a laptop with a wireless adapter, you can participate in the hands-on activities using our cloud-based Virtual Learning Environment.
Finally, don’t forget the always-popular Product Expo, where you’ll have an opportunity to see even more product demonstrations and speak with the people who work so hard to produce them.
The full conference agenda is available now! Check it out….
See you there!