Hello Visualization Virtual Hackathon participants!
The time has come to allow submissions. To submit your entry, create a personal blog post and add a link to it as a comment to this post. As submissions are made, I will update this post with links to all of them.
The hackathon end March 13th, 12:00 AM EDT (GMT - 4), and please remember each blog post submission should have the following:
- A description of the general purpose of your project, including who and why someone would use it
- A picture of your project in use
- A video that demonstrates your project, http://camstudio.org/ is a nice screen capturing tool
- A link to your GitHub repository where your source code is located. Please note that all source code must be published under the Apache 2.0 license.
- Magion - PI Visualization Hackathon - Magion Scatterplot Matrix
UnhandledException - Team UnhandledException's Virtual Visualization Hackathon 2017 Submission
- Exele - Exele Event Map - OSIsoft Visualization Virtual Hackathon 2017 Entry
Servelec Controls Team 1 - Hackathon Entry - Servelec Group - Team 1
Servelec Controls Team 2 - C.H.A.P.S. & L.A.D.Y. - Hackathon - Servelec Group - Team 2
werusys - Cologne - PI Visualization Hackathon - downtime management prototyp
Team Doomguy - PROJECT-OPERATION-PI-TANGO-DOOM-3D
- Team MCGA - Visualization Virtual Hackathon
A Random Lama - Stacking Trend Coresight Symbol
- JKS - PI Visualization Hackathon - JKS Staleness Alert Tree
MadMaxLax - PI Vision Hackathon Submission
A Little Outgunned - Visualization Virtual Hackathon - Event Frame Drops