We're in the final stretch, the hackathon end date is next Monday, April 16th at 12:00 AM EDT (GMT-4).
Those who are ready may now begin submitting your entry. All you need to do is create a personal blog post and add a link to it as a comment to this post. As submissions are made, I will update this post with links to all of them.
Please remember each blog post submission should have the following:
- A description of the general purpose of your project, including who and why someone would use it
- A picture of your project in use
- A video that demonstrates your project, http://camstudio.org/ is a nice screen capturing tool
- A link to your GitHub repository where your source code is located. Please note that all source code must be published under the Apache 2.0 license.
- Servelec Controls Team 3: VISNAV - A Servelec Controls Team 3 Hackathon 2018 Production
- IPCOS: Visualization Virtual Hackathon 2018: Operating Envelope
- WideTech: Histograms in PI Vision
- Servelec Team 2: OSIsoft 2018 Hackathon - Servelec Controls Team 2 - SQC Chart
- Symasol: Symasol - Visualisation-virtual hackathon 2018 - Event frame navigator
- "Anything for a Prize": 3D Boiler Heatmaps in PI Vision 4.
- "Bay-Viz" (Shrey Satpathy): Principal Component Analysis in PI Vision 4
- LTI: PI Vision Hackathon - Asset Insight (LTI)
- werusys - cologne: Timeline PI Vision Control / Twitter Integration
- Servelec Team 1: Servelec Team 1 - Visualization Virtual Hackathon 2018: Submission
- CGI Netherlands: PI Vision 4: EventFrames context