Exercise 2 -
Once you have watched the video on creating Data Sets in PI ProcessBook, connect to your PI Data Archive and identify a PI tag on which you would like to do some calculations. Then do the following:
- Add the desired PI tag to a trend.
- Create a PI Calculation Data Set for this PI tag, configuring the intervals to best fit your use case.
- Choose a Data Set Column and add it to the trend.
- Lastly, create a PI Calculation Data Set using a Performance Equation expression that give you different information from the previous Data Set.
- Please explain your choice of interval and the insight derived from the Data Sets.