Create an AF applet
Objective: Create your own AF applet for end users to be able to:
- Select the PI AF server they want to connect to.
- Select the city to view its attributes.
- Choose one of the 6 attributes to view the data.
- Choose the UOM.
- Specify the start time and end time.
- Choose the retrieval method (Recorded, Interpolated, or Summary).
- If the selected method is interpolated, the user must type in the interval of the interpolation.
- If the selected method is summary, the results will be shown using the default UOM.
- If the user clicks on Get Data, the results/values should appear on the list box with the selected UOM.
- If the user clicks on View Element Settings, another form with the settings of the selected city / element would appear.
You should develop something similar to the screenshots below:
Remember that your application should handle all types of errors (Invalid StartTime and EndTime, City element not selected when clicking on Get Data etc.)
Tip: The following objects should be used in this exercise: