Once you have viewed the video on building linked and custom graphic displays in PI ProcessBook, connect to your PI AF database and identify an asset for which you would like to build similar displays. Then do the following:
- Select a graphic that you would like to build a PI ProcessBook display on and embed it in your PI ProcessBook display. The graphic could be a map of your facility or your plant.
- Next, identify an asset that you would like to monitor. Identify an attribute for this asset and add it to your PI ProcessBook display file.
- Add multi-state symbols to your PI ProcessBook display file.
- Now, create a new PI ProcessBook display for a different graphic (following steps 1 through 4)
- Finally, link the two PI ProcessBook display files to switch between them.