CSV files are simple to create and a common format to export data. Using Excel provides a convenient environment to customize such files so that the format can be adapted for various needs. The following tutorial should provide you with a starting point to develop an application that reads a CSV file and creates Templates and Attributes in AF using VB.NET or C#. This procedure can also be accomplished without programming using the AF Builder application
This tutorial covers:
- Creating a Visual Studio project for VB.NET or C#.
- Add assembly references required for AF-SDK.
- Adding the needed controls to a Windows form.
- Coding the VB.NET and C# projects
- Example CSV files for Element Templates and Attribute Templates
- Solution in AF