We all know that sometimes life just gets a little busy and things we planned on doing, like taking an online course to expand our PI System knowledge, sneak up on us at an inconvenient time.
Thus, if you need to cancel your registration for an online course, you can do so on the OSIsoft Learning Website before the scheduled start date of the course. After the course has started, you will not be able to cancel your registration.If you would prefer to reschedule your online course to a later date, instead of cancel, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your course information and desired changes.
If you would like to cancel your online course registration, please follow the steps below. We are sorry to see you go!
- Go to learning.osisoft.com and log in to your SSO account (link in top right corner).
- Once logged in, select the "My Registrations" tab and then the "My Registrations" ribbon within that. Note you can also "Search" for your registration using the e-mail address and confirmation number.
- Find the course that you would like to cancel in the list and select the "X".
- You will be prompted to confirm your selection. If you are sure you would like to cancel your course, select "OK".
- Check your e-mail for the address associated with your SSO account; you should receive an e-mail notification that your registration was cancelled.
- Change the filter to either "All" or "Cancelled" and you should see that your course registration was successfully cancelled.