This release includes several new product enhancements and fixes:
- AF Element and AF Element Templates with table data references will now be published as normal AF Elements and AF Element Templates. Table reference values and UOM (Unit of Measure) will be sent to the subscriber once per hour. Note: Existing publications with table data references will need to be recreated in order for this feature to work properly. Also, this feature does not support custom UOM.
- Subscriptions that reference a publication that has been deleted will now display "Publication Removed" in the Source Publication column and Subscription Details.
- On the Publication Details page, the subscribers list can now be sorted by status.
- A bug for chronological sorting on the Publication and Subscriptions pages has been resolved.
- Several bugs have been fixed regarding the creation and deletion of publications and subscriptions, including a bug that enabled publications and subscriptions to be created with identical names, a bug that enabled a publication to be edited after it was deleted, and a bug that enabled multiple publications to be created when clicking the Finish button.