OSIsoft upgraded and rebranded its legacy Virtual Campus (vCampus) offering to the new and much improved PI Developers Club in December 2014. There are some remaining pieces that are mainly related to licensing and invoicing. We have started taking care of these remaining pieces and expect that the transition will be complete for the majority of our members by the end of first quarter 2016. This will conclude our migration. The essence of the terms and liability remains the same or becomes more permissive while we update them along with your vouchers. The following set of items attempt to tackle the most common questions you may have. Feel free to ask your other questions underneath this document. If you are an existing member your access and PI System functionality will be seamless.
- What is this change about? OSIsoft rebranded its older OSIsoft vCampus offering to the newer, improved, and more open PI Developers Club in December 2014. There are some remaining pieces including licensing, Terms, and vouchers that will be converted by the end of first quarter 2016 for the majority of the members.
- How does it affect you? If you are an existing member your access and PI System functionality will be seamless. Your vouchers will change. However, we will take care of it for you so you will not have to do anything. To check the list and status of your vouchers see here. If you are not a member you will have to use the new PI Developers Club vouchers to register. Legacy Virtual Campus vouchers will stop working after migration. To see how you can join using a voucher please refer to this document.
- Do the prices change? Mostly not. Note that there will not be the notion of Team or Enterprise subscriptions anymore. You still get discounted rates if you purchase 10 or more subscriptions in one transaction. The following table summarizes the new pricing. The only change compared to vCampus is renewal for less than 10 subscriptions where the price has decreased:
Initial Subscription per seat per year Renewal per seat per year 1 to 9 subscriptions 1,500 USD 1,350 USD 10 or more subscriptions 1,250 USD 750 USD
- What happens to my old vCampus vouchers? Legacy OSIsoft vCampus vouchers will cease to function after migration; we convert them into new PI Developers Club vouchers for you. Existing members will not have to do anything as we swap their vouchers for the new ones automatically. If you have a local list of your vouchers we encourage you to update them based on the list here.
- Where can I see the list of my vouchers and their status? Log in using your SSO account and visit this page.
- How can I ask questions or get help? You can ask questions in the space below this document. Alternatively, you can contact us by email at PIDevClub@OSIsoft.com.