Using a browser, open the PI Web API landing page (https://hostname/piwebapi) and using the links navigate to find the following information:
- What Authentication method you are using to connect to the PI Web API?
- What is the Windows account used to connect to the PI Web API?
- What is the version of the PI Web API?
- What is the version of the AF Server?
- How many databases are there in the AF Server?
- Using the links, navigate through the hierarchy to the \\PIAF\Nugreen\Nugreen\Wichita\Cracking Process\Equipment\P-723|Motor Amps Attribute. What type of Data Reference is it using? What is the current value of the attribute?
- What is the Server ID of the PI Data Archive?
- Using the point list link, find the Point ID and WebId of point 'CDT158'
- Using the Interpolated data link for CDT158 determine what is the default start time, end time, and time interval for the interpolated data?
Post questions about this exercise on the .
Done with the exercise? Compare your answers with Solution: Browser