Build a dashboard in any programming language for the AF Database created in Exercise 2. The dashboard should have the following specifications:
- Contains a plot for at least 1 time series dataset.
- Allow the user to select the element to plot.
- Allow the user to select which attribute in the element to plot. Only populate attribute with time series data that can be shown in a graph (e.g. filter for attributes with value type of single).
- Allow the user to enter the start and end time of the plot.
- Plot multiple time-series datasets in the same plot (e.g. to compare machineA with machineB’s percent CPU over the past day). Try to get the datasets from PI Web API in bulk.
- Build a dashboard and allow users to show other types of values (e.g. location of the machine).
- Allow user to write a new value to the selected attribute.
- Feel free to use your own database!