The Asset Based PI Example Kits are designed to help you learn how to apply asset- based PI to common, industry-specific business objectives.
This kit provides a general approach to leveraging PI AF for condition monitoring. It addresses the need to implement condition monitoring logic with minimal effort and upkeep. Even for a large number of assets, the framework simplifies managing and utilizing alerts. In addition, the kit provides methods that facilitate assessment of asset condition over time and across a facility.
This kit is designed with common templates so it can be applied to diverse equipment and still provide utility. Three main objectives are addressed:
- Generic condition assessment (assign alarm & severity) and alerting
- Rollup\aggregation of condition statuses
- Common condition detection algorithms
The kit contains:
- Example templates and analyses
- A representative PI AF structure
- Screenshots of example Coresight dashboards
- A starting framework for you to customize with your own assets and analyses
- User's guide
This Asset Based PI Example Kit requires the following minimum PI System software versions:
- PI Data Archive 2015 or later
- PI Asset Framework Server 2015 R2 or later
- PI Analysis Service 2015 or later
Note: the kit has only been tested with the above versions but will likely work with previous versions.
Go here to download this kit: https://techsupport.osisoft.com/Downloads/File/88e38dd9-ed3f-4164-a744-3ec704874996
The Asset Based PI Example Kits help those with a working understanding of the PI System gain inspiration to solve their own business objectives. They are available to all of our customers and partners as a learning tool.
Have suggestions or questions? How have you used the kit? If the use case is similar to something you are working on, what changes or modifications have you made? Start a discussion!