PI Interface for OPC HDA 18.104.22.168
The PI Interface for OPC HDA is available in two different options: a new read-only option and an update to the already-existing read-write option.
For more information on these two interface options and how to switch from the read-write option to the read-only option, please see the Read-only versus Read-write Interfaces document.
- Resolved issue where the interface does not collect data as expected unless certain debug switches are set.
- UFO heartbeat point no longer misses updates.
- Please see the Read-only versus Read-write Interfaces
- Please see the interface release notes for more details on enhancements and quality improvements included with this release.
- Please see the user guide
Components and Supported Operating Systems
- Supported on Windows (Vista SP2, 7 SP1, 8, 10, Server 2008 SP2, Server 2008 R2 SP1 and Server 2012)
- PI Interface for OPC HDAInt - ICU Control 22.214.171.124
- PI SDK 2014 R2 (126.96.36.1996)
- PI API 188.8.131.52
- PI Buffer Subsystem 184.108.40.206
You can access all the interface specific information on the PI Interface for OPC HDA details page.
Self-extracting EXE (Contains Interface, ICU Control, release notes and manual, plus PI SDK 2014 R2 (220.127.116.116) and PI API 18.104.22.168)
Interface Release Team