PI Event Frames Generator 188.8.131.52
- 24 levels of event frames – are now supported.
- Resolved issue where event frames could be missed if there were a large amount of snapshot events being collected.
- Resolved issue where a reference element configured at level 2 prevented the creation of any descendant event frames.
- Please see the interface release notes for more details on enhancements and quality improvements included with this release.
- Please see the user guide
Components and Supported Operating Systems
- Supported on Windows (Vista SP2, 7 SP1, 8, 10, Server 2008 SP2, Server 2008 R2 SP1 and Server 2012)
- PI SDK 2014 R2 (184.108.40.2066)
- PI AF Client 2014 R2 SP1 (220.127.116.1158)
You can access all the interface specific information on the PI Event Frames Generator details page.
Windows Server 2003 - is not supported with this release
Self-extracting EXE (Contains Interface, release notes and manual, plus PI AF Client 2014 R2 SP1 (18.104.22.16858) and PI SDK 2014 R2 (22.214.171.1246)
Interface Release Team