PI Interface for GE FANUC Cimplicity HMI 220.127.116.11
With this release, the PI Interface for GE FANUC Cimplicity HMI is now available in two different options: a new read-only option and an update to the already-existing read-write option.
The read-only option is strongly recommended for installation if updates to the data source are not needed (that is, it does not allow output points). The read-only option provides the best defense against accidental or malicious changes to the control system because it cannot write to the data source.
The read-write option retains the ability to write data to the data source (using output points) and is an update to previous installations of this interface.
For more information on these two interface options and how to switch from the read-write option to the read-only option, please see the Read-only versus Read-write Interfaces FAQ document.
- Support for version 9.0
- The interface now supports only Cimplicity server version 7.5 and later. Earlier versions are no longer supported.
- Security updates
- Least privileged account support – Interface services are now allowed to run under an account with the least privileges required, and limit the rights of the account to access resources.
- Improved performance - on disconnected startup point caching.
- Please see the Read-only versus Read-write Interfaces document for more information regarding read-only PI Interfaces.
- Please see the interface release notes for more details on enhancements and quality improvements included with this release.
- Please see the user guide
Components and Supported Operating Systems
- Supported on Windows (Vista SP2, 7 SP1, 8, 10, Server 2008 SP2, Server 2008 R2 SP1 and Server 2012)
- PI Interface for PI Interface for GE FANUC Cimplicity HMI - ICU Control 18.104.22.168
- PI SDK 2014 R2 (22.214.171.1246)
- PI API 126.96.36.199
- PI Buffer Subsystem 188.8.131.52
You can access all the interface specific information on the PI Interface for GE FANUC Cimplicity HMI details page.
Self-extracting EXE (Contains Interface, ICU Control, release notes and manual, plus PI SDK 2014 R2 (184.108.40.2066) and PI API 220.127.116.11)
Interface Release Team