PI Interface for Relational Database (RDBMS via ODBC) 126.96.36.199
- 64 bit version is now available.
- Support for setting questionable bit – with the newly added Questionable Flag Placeholder
- Milliseconds are now shown correctly
- The IO rate tag is now updated correctly
- Security updates - UniInt leverages the latest Microsoft software security defenses provided by the compiler and operating system.
- Least privileged account support - Interface services are now allowed to run under an account with the least privileges required, and limit the rights of the account to access resources.
- Please see the interface release notes for more details on enhancements and quality improvements included with this release.
- Please see the user guide
Components and Supported Operating Systems
- Supported on Windows (Vista SP2, 7 SP1, 8, 10, Server 2008 SP2, Server 2008 R2 SP1 and Server 2012)
- PI Interface for Rational Database - ICU Control 188.8.131.52
- PI SDK 2014 R2 (184.108.40.2066)
- PI API 220.127.116.11
- PI Buffer Subsystem 18.104.22.168
You can access all the interface specific information on the PI Interface for RDBMS (via ODBC) details page.
Windows Server 2003 - is not supported with this release
Self-extracting EXE (Contains Interface, ICU Control, release notes and manual, plus PI SDK 2014 R2 (22.214.171.1246) and PI API 126.96.36.199)
Interface Release Team