The Asset Based PI Example Kits are designed to help you learn how to apply asset- based PI to common, industry-specific business objectives.
In this example kit, one can find techniques for solving time based problems using Asset Based PI. The kit provides methods for determining shift schedules, holiday & weekends, inspection status, time of use pricing and totalizations. For more details on this kit, see the user guide included in the kit download.
This kit contains:
- Example templates and analyses
- A representative AF structure
- A starting framework for you to customize with your own assets and analyses
Use of this kit requires the following minimum software versions:
- Data Archive 2016 or later
- AF Server 2016 R2 or later
- PI Analysis Service 2016 R2 or later
- PI Notifications Service 2016 R2 or later
- PI AF Client 2016 R2 or later
You can download the Example Kit here: https://techsupport.osisoft.com/Downloads/File/c94e1d5f-10a6-4143-9f47-3621fbe0ff2a
The Asset Based PI Example Kits help those with a working understanding of the PI System gain inspiration to solve their own business objectives. They are available to all of our customers and partners as a learning tool.
Have suggestions or questions? How have you used the kit? If the use case is similar to something you are working on, what changes or modifications have you made? Start a discussion!