Exercise 7 - Once you have viewed the below videos, think about what additional information you could add to your organization’s AF database to help implement a successful CBM strategy. Do you have all of the process variables that you need? Are your operating limits stored as attributes in AF? Is nameplate and maintenance information available? If possible, add them to AF now.
Once you are done, take a moment to share 3 information you added/would like to add to your AF structure to monitor an asset in the discussion board: What Could be Added to Your AF Structure? Check out other students' ideas here.
Note: The purpose of this exercise is to help you brainstorm AF structure required for CBM. Do not post any proprietary information on the discussion board.
3. Deep Dive into Sample Pump CBM Logic in AF
- Not authorized to view the specified discussion 2257
4. [Optional] Refresher on Asset Analytics - If you need a refresher on configuring Asset Analytics (expressions, rollups, and event frames), check out the videos in the Configuring Analytics with PI AF online course
5. Visualize Real-time Asset Conditions within the PI System
- Not authorized to view the specified discussion 2258
- Not authorized to view the specified discussion 2259
- Not authorized to view the specified discussion 2260