The Asset Based PI Example Kits are designed to help you learn how to apply asset- based PI to common, industry-specific business objectives.
In this example kit, a simple implementation of an average Solar Plant used in the Renewable Energy Industry has been modeled and several KPIs calculated based on process conditions.
This kit contains:
- Example templates and analyses
- A representative AF structure
- Sample ProcessBook displays
- A starting framework for you to customize with your own assets and analyses
Use of this kit requires the following minimum software versions:
- Data Archive 2016, AF Server 2016 R2
- PI Analysis Service 2016 R2
- PI Notifications 2016 R2
- PI System Explorer 2016 R2
- PI ProcessBook 2015.
You can download the Example Kit here: https://techsupport.osisoft.com/Downloads/File/a5a86a2f-7b2e-4a9b-a7c0-1869593e5583
The Asset Based PI Example Kits help those with a working understanding of the PI System gain inspiration to solve their own business objectives. They are available to all of our customers and partners as a learning tool.
Have suggestions or questions? How have you used the kit? If the use case is similar to something you are working on, what changes or modifications have you made? Start a discussion!