The following should be done using Fiddler, PostMan, or another non-browser application capable of making HTTP requests
- Retrieve the interpolated data for the CDT158 point every minute for the past two hours
- Retrieve the attributes on the "\\PIAF\Nugreen\Nugreen\Wichita\Cracking Process\Equipment\P-723" element with the value type of double
- Create a new element on the "\\PIAF\Nugreen\Nugreen\Wichita\Cracking Process\Equipment\" path called "P-701" and ensure it has a Template Type of Pump
- Update the Description of the P-701 Element to say "This is a dummy element"
- Delete the "P-701" element
Post questions about this exercise on the .
Done with the exercise? Compare your answers with Solution: Using non-browser HTTP Clients.