As some of you may be aware I have been busy bolting on functionality to PI Coresight hosted ProcessBook displays, and in some parts enriching existing PI Coresight functionality. For those of you that may have missed my blog posts here they are:
- Project "Coresight Candy" - move over VBA we have a new way to do stuff.
- Project "Coresight Candy" - part 2 has code in it, and a lot of waffling...
- Project "Coresight Candy" - part 3, time for a little bit of fun.
- Project "Coresight Candy" - part 4a, tick...tock...tick...tock...
More recently I looked at enhancing the time range bar, and a method for securing your ProcessBook displays:
- Time to add some more time to the PI Coresight time bar! (How many times can I say time in the title this time?)
- Secure your ProcessBook displays in PI Coresight.
Now I want another challenge to hack together, something that is simple but effective, or something exotic that will take some serious brain cell power to implement.
I have some suggestions below that I've been thinking about but I am also interested in anything the community would like to see, whether it is something you miss from the existing functionality, or something that you just want to see without any real use cases.
Of course comment away if there are missing options etc.
(Edit: Had to update the links to the blog posts.)