On a scale of 1-5, do maintenance personnel have ready access and look at or utilize PI data?
- 1 - Maintenance personnel seldom use PI0
- 2 - Maintenance personnel occasionally use PI and look at PI screens1
- 3 - PI naming conventions are different from those in the maintenance system – so it is difficult for our maintenance personnel to use PI without appropriate training0
- 4 - Even though naming conventions in PI are different from those in the maintenance system, maintenance personnel have been trained and know how to look at PI data0
- 5 - Maintenance and Operations work together and collaborate to ensure high equipment uptime1
- Other (please specify in the comments)0