1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 13, 2015 7:34 PM by emiller

Configuring Calculations with PI AF Online Course July 2015 Run - Introduce Yourself

bbregenzer

Welcome to the July 2015 session of the Configuring Calculations with PI AF online course.  We have created this thread where all users who have registered for the July run of this course can introduce themselves and interact with each other.

Please leave a post here introducing yourself and letting us know what your experience is with PI and what you hope to take away from the course.  If you have any questions about the course or face any issues navigating the course on the OSIsoft Learning Web site, please leave your comment here, so we can respond to you faster.  Otherwise, thanks again for signing up for this course and we hope you enjoy it!

To get things started, I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Brent and I will be your facilitator for this session of the Configuring Calculations with PI AF Online Course.  I am a Field Service Engineer with a Chemical Engineering background and have been with OSIsoft for 3.5 years.  These days, I am mostly focused on teaching classes (both internally and externally) and facilitating Asset Based PI Workshops.  I am very excited to guide you through the course and help you learn how to derive value from your PI System with calculations through PI AF.  We have also started a discussion thread here for you to ask questions and leave comments on the course material as you work though it.  It is preferable to use the discussion threads on PI Square to ask questions about the course and it's content so that everyone in the course can benefit, but if you need to reach me personally, you can contact me at bbregenzer@osisoft.com.

I look forward to hearing from you and working with you throughout this course!

Thanks,

Brent Bregenzer