2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 31, 2015 10:49 AM by Nocodes79

ERD Displays anc CurrentContext (PB 2014 and 2015)

Nocodes79

Hello everyone,

I detected a change in the behaviour of ProcessBook and VBA for ERD Displays.

Until version 2012 SP2 of ProceswsBook, setting the current context via VBA using:

Application.ContextHandlers("E").CurrentContext(ThisDisplay) = "\\AFServer\AFDB\element path"

implied the tree in the Element Relative Display Addin to be updated and select the set context.

In version 2014 and 2015 of PreocessBook, when I set the context via VBA, the tree in the addin collapses and the root node is selected.

Is there any mode to force the addin to update and point to the correct element?

Thanks in advance!

• Re: ERD Displays anc CurrentContext (PB 2014 and 2015)
          dng

Hi Nicola,

I was not able to reproduce your results in PI ProcessBook 2014. When I set the current context based on your code above, e.g.

Application.ContextHandlers("E").CurrentContext(ThisDisplay) = "\\DNG-AF2014\NuGreen\NuGreen\Houston"
          Application.ContextHandlers("E").CurrentContext(ThisDisplay) = "\\DNG-AF2014\NuGreen\NuGreen\Tucson"

The element relative display addin simply updates the context to the selected context. The tree also does not collapse.

Can you double check that path is correct (you can right click the element in the element relative display addin and select "copy path")? Can you also provide us with some screenshots to further understand your issue?