3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 6, 2015 4:41 PM by kholstein

Configuring a Simple PI System - August 2015 Run - Introduce Yourself

kholstein

Welcome to Configuring a Simple PI System! We have created this thread where all users who have registered for the August run of this course can introduce themselves and interact with each other. Please know that this is your space; we encourage and welcome you to ask any and all questions about the PI System.

But first...I want to introduce myself. My name is Kelsey and I will be helping out with this session of the Configuring a Simply PI System online course. I am an Instructional Systems Designer, focusing on OSIsoft's online courses! Thus any feedback on this course is greatly appreciated! I also want to introduce you to Philip McKanna who will be your course facilitator. As he is a Field Service Engineer, he can help you with all your technical questions and how to derive value from your PI System. I'll leave the rest of his introduction to him though!

Please introduce yourself in this thread so we can learn about you, your experiences with the PI System, and specific goals you have for this course. Additionally, please take advantage of this Community to share any thoughts or questions during this course!

Thanks again for signing up for this course and we hope you enjoy it!

Thanks,

Kelsey Holstein