AnsweredAssumed Answered

Developing Applications With PI AF SDK (August, 2015) - Introductions

Question asked by dmiller Employee on Aug 24, 2015
Latest reply on Aug 31, 2015 by Marcos Vainer Loeff

Hi Everyone,

My name is Donika Miller from the PI Developers Learning Team. Barry Shang and Marcos Vainer Loeff will be your facilitators for the next 3 weeks for the Developing Applications with PI AF SDK workshop.

To get more information about the workshop, I invite you to start by checking out the Course Structure page. The duration of the course is 3 weeks. Start early so you will have plenty of time to plan and work on the final project! If you have any questions regarding lectures, exercises, or anything else, please feel free to post them in the discussion thread:

Developing Applications with PI AF SDK (August 2015) - Questions and Answers.

The video lectures and all the information pertaining to the class can be found in the section here. Please estimate about five hours per week to complete the course.

Finally, I would like you to introduce yourself briefly and share with us one goal for you during this workshop. Let me start first:

I joined OSIsoft as an expert in learning and development, and am looking forward to your work and experimentation over the next few weeks. Participation in the PI platform continually demonstrates how smart our users are, and provides great feedback on how we can better suit your business demands.

I look forward to great discussions in the next few weeks!

Outcomes