mbryant

Configuring Analytics with PI AF (Sept 28th -> Oct 16th 2015) - Introduce yourself...

Discussion created by mbryant Employee on Sep 27, 2015
Latest reply on Oct 15, 2015 by jamliu

Hi!  I'm your instructor for this three week online learning experience from OSIsoft.  I'm Martin Bryant - a Field Service Engineer based in Houston Texas.   I am a native Texan (primarily from central Texas) and I have a quarter century of working with the PI System.  My interesting work has taken me to many places all over the world.  Since 2008 - I've been working with helping customers with PI Asset Framework and related products including PI AF Analysis.   I am a very experienced classroom teacher - I've taught all of our public class offering and had a hand in designing most of those classes and I've taught most of our internal classes too.  However I don't know that much about teaching online classes (and I wanted to)- so I'm learning as you do about this format.  I went to music school for awhile and I"m always doing something with music as a hobby - I also play some computer games.  I have a grumpy cat named Portia.

Please respond to this by introducing yourself - and thanks. 

Outcomes