We have to update SDK with the last version, so we would like to know:
1) Are SDK backward compatible?
- If we have an on top System which has not SDK updated, does this system continue to work correctly?
- If an Interface Node has not SDK updated, and Server does have SDK updated with the last version, are there communication problems between Interface Node and Server?
2) Does SDK updating require a machine stop?
- Do we have to restart the machine? Or do we have just to restart the services?
Thank you in advance for your support,