3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 25, 2015 5:06 PM by DSmith1 Branched to a new discussion.

Trying to include PISDK in VS2012 project (mismatch processor architecture error)

DSmith1

Hi,

I used to write and build small .NET applications using PISDK on my old computer no problem. It was Windows 7 32 bit with Visual Studio 2010

I recently got a new computer with VS 2012 and 64 bit Windows 7. When I try to include PISDK dlls into my VS2012 project I get the following errors:

I thought it was because I included the wrong version of PISDK, see below how there are duplicates if I try to include a reference:

But even when I include the OSISoft.PISDK dlls from the Program Files directory (as opposed to Program Files (x86) directory) I still get a warning about a processor mismatch.

Can someone help me understand this warning and how to resolve it? I'd like to understand what the issue is. I'd like for this application to run on any machine (just trying to get the executable to run on a remote machine).