AnsweredAssumed Answered

Question on PIAF Time Series Table Lookup

Question asked by ryland Champion on Dec 30, 2015
Latest reply on Jan 4, 2016 by aabeijon

I recently setup some Attributes that use the time series table lookup functionality.  I've noticed something unexpected when looking at this time series data through PI System Explorer and PI SQL Commander.  All my time series data data shows up as expected except for the entry with the most recent timestamp.

The most recent value shows up when browsing the attributes through the standard tree view in AF (on the left hand side).  However  the last value does not show up as an "archive" value when I look at the time series data in system explorer (on the right) 

Screen Shot 2015-12-30 at 1.09.41 PM.png

I also do not get the last value for the attribute when I query the [myafdb].[data].[archive]   table in PI SQL Commander.

I can see the missing data in the time series view if I switch to plot or interpolated view in system explorer.  I can also get this missing data if I query the snapshot table in SQL Commander. 

Is this the expected behavior?  Is there a switch I can flip to get all the values in a linked table to show up as "archived"?

Many thanks in advance.

Outcomes