1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 11, 2016 11:57 AM by gathinar

Creating Basic Reports with PI DataLink: January 2016 Run - Introduce Yourself

bschrage

Welcome to Creating Basic Reports with PI DataLink Online Course. I hope you are all as eager and excited as I am to get off to a great start! We have created this thread where all users who have registered for the January run of this course can introduce themselves and interact with each other.

Please know that this is your space! We encourage and welcome you to ask questions about PI DataLink, as well as answer questions posted by others and let us know how you're finding this course!

If you face any issues navigating the course on the OSIsoft Learning Web site, please leave your comment here, so we can respond to you faster. Otherwise, thanks again for signing up for this course and we hope you enjoy it!

But first...I want to introduce myself. My name is Aaron and I will be your facilitator for this session of the Creating Basic Reports with PI DataLink Online Course. I am a Field Service Engineer at OSIsoft and have also worked in Technical Support. I am very excited to guide you through the course and help you learn how to derive value from your PI System with creating reports in PI DataLink.

Please introduce yourself in this thread so I can learn about you, your experiences with the PI System, and specific goals you have for this course. Additionally, please take advantage of this Community to share any thoughts or questions during this course. You can also contact me personally at bschrage@osisoft.com.

I look forward to hearing from you and working with you throughout this course!