2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 18, 2016 9:15 PM by Alanna

Building Advanced Displays with PI Processbook Online Course February 2016 Run - Introduce Yourself

jfuchs

Welcome to Building Advanced Displays with PI Processbook Online Course. We have created this thread where all users who have registered for the February run of this course can introduce themselves and interact with each other.

Please know that this is your space. We encourage and welcome you to ask questions about the PI System from creating trends and multistate symbols to VBA code.

If you face any issues navigating the course on the OSIsoft Learning Web site, please leave your comment here, so we can respond to you faster. Otherwise, thanks again for signing up for this course and we hope you enjoy it.

But first...I want to introduce myself. My name is Julie and I will be your facilitator for the first week of this session of the Building Advanced Displays with PI Processbook. I am a Field Service Engineer working out of the Philadelphia office. I look forward to helping you create meaningful displays to monitor your processes.

Please introduce yourself in this thread so I can learn about you, your experiences with the PI System, and specific goals you have for this course. Additionally, please take advantage of this Community to share any thoughts or questions during this course. You can also contact me personally at jfuchs@osisoft.com

Thank you,

Julie Fuchs