3 Replies Latest reply on May 23, 2016 2:09 PM by H_Morgan

Online Learning: Building Advanced PI ProcessBook Displays Online Course - May 2016 - Introduce yourself

tmcquiston

Hello, everybody!

I am Todd McQuiston, and I will be facilitating this online course for the next three weeks.  I would you like to use this thread to introduce yourselves and tell me about your general PI knowledge and what you hope to get out of this course.

In addition, there is also an exercise and project discussion thread, where you can post any questions, issues, etc. with the course.  I will be monitoring this thread, and all of you are of course encouraged to chime in with answers or thoughts!

So, about me.  I am a Senior Field Service Engineer for OSIsoft and have been with the company for three years.  Before that, I spent seventeen years in the specialty chemicals industry, and was a global PI admin for ten of those years.  I have been working with the PI system in some form since about 1994.

Also, please be aware that I am in the Eastern U.S. time zone (UTC-5).  I will address all questions as quickly as I can.

I hope to hear from you all.

Todd M. McQuiston