do you have already 60 SVG's that you want to convert, or just one and you would like to make 60 out of it?
For the second option, is it possible to make module relative displays in ProcessBook?
If you are talking about SVG's - Do you want to use the SVG's in RtWebparts or are these SVG's from a 3rd party application and you want to import them to PI ProcessBook?
I have one SVG and I would like to make 60 out of it. I'm using these SVG's in RtWebParts. Their structure are same but tags are different.
> is it possible to make module relative displays in ProcessBook?
How to do that?
Via Tools>Module Context>Add Module you can add a module context to your ProcessBook display.
This allows you to use beside the tag search the Module Context option in ProcessBook and use aliases instead of tags.
So the workflow would be briefly:
- identify the values you need in your display
- create modules for the 60 assets
- add aliases to the assets for the values that you have identified and poulate the aliases with the apropriate tags
- create a module relative display (or modify your existing one by replacing all the tags with aliases)
- export the 1 display to SVG and move it to SharePoint
- put a RtTreeView and an RtGraphic on the page and connect them
Thanks again Andreas! I try this approach.