6 Replies Latest reply on Mar 20, 2009 1:56 PM by cescamilla

custom web part using pisdk

kkumar100

hi,

I am trying to build a custom webpart using asp.net treeview control. It want to simulate RtTreeView.

In custom webpart, when i try to construct a PISDKClass object security exception is thrown:-

PISDK.PISDKClass piSDK = new PISDK.PISDKClass();

ConnectTimeout: 'new PISDK.PISDKClass().ConnectTimeout' threw an exception of type 'System.Security.SecurityException'
          Identifier: 'new PISDK.PISDKClass().Identifier' threw an exception of type 'System.Security.SecurityException'
          MessageLog: 'new PISDK.PISDKClass().MessageLog' threw an exception of type 'System.Security.SecurityException'
          PIConstants: 'new PISDK.PISDKClass().PIConstants' threw an exception of type 'System.Security.SecurityException'
          PIPCInfo: 'new PISDK.PISDKClass().PIPCInfo' threw an exception of type 'System.Security.SecurityException'
          PISDKVersion: 'new PISDK.PISDKClass().PISDKVersion' threw an exception of type 'System.Security.SecurityException'
          Restorer: 'new PISDK.PISDKClass().Restorer' threw an exception of type 'System.Security.SecurityException'
          Servers: 'new PISDK.PISDKClass().Servers' threw an exception of type 'System.Security.SecurityException'
          Timeout: 'new PISDK.PISDKClass().Timeout' threw an exception of type 'System.Security.SecurityException'

How can i construct a PISDKClass object in a custom web part?

Regards,