4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 15, 2016 12:01 PM by Marcos Vainer Loeff

PI Web API 2016 error 1053

gaoshuai

hi all

I have install the PI Web API 2016 the latest version.

when i start the service , the below error occurs:

the installation information as following:

PI Web API Version : 2016.

Login user: domain user

when i finished the installation and configuration, the result as like below:

Have you sow this error before, and how did you resolve it? Please share your experience  with me.

Thanks

• Re: PI Web API 2016 error 1053
          pmartin

Hi Gao,

Check your Event Viewer logs to see if there's any information there.

Also, I'd recommend verifying that you are able to connect to your AF Server with whatever account is running the PI Web API.  Specifically, make sure that it can access the Configuration database (and the Web API elements contained within)

gaoshuai

Hi Paul,

I check the event viewer logs,  and the information as follows :

[Host]: The service will stop due to an unhandled exception.

System.ServiceModel.Security.SecurityNegotiationException: A call to SSPI failed, see inner exception. --->      System.Security.Authentication.AuthenticationException: A call to SSPI failed, see inner exception. ---> System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The      target principal name is incorrect

And then , I try to connect the AF Sever using the domain account, and it can access the configuration database, screenshot is below, the pi web api host is itssgsgw01215:

gaoshuai

hi,all, I have resolved this issue  with the help of  tech support by Jeccie Qiu.

On PI AF server, the AF service account is AP\SA_JSC_PIMS_AF_DE. screenshot is below:

On the PI Web API node,  the PI AF client  account should also be the same as the PI AF Server, screenshot as follows: