We have set up a PI Connector on our PI server to accept text files.
When I try to use curl to send the file, I get a 403 Forbidden error. Not sure why.
This is the full output from my Terminal session (I have hidden sensitive information with generic descriptors in brackets [ ] )
$ curl -k --user [USERNAME]:[PASSWORD] --upload-file ap-user-count.txt https://[SERVER URL]:5460/connectordata/CR%20Wifi%20Data/ --verbose
* Trying [IP ADDRESS]...
* Connected to [SERVER URL] ([IP ADDRESS]) port 5460 (#0)
* TLS 1.2 connection using TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA384
* Server certificate: [CERTIFICATE NAME]
* Server auth using Basic with user '[USERNAME]'
> PUT /connectordata/CR%20Wifi%20Data/ap-user-count.txt HTTP/1.1
> Host: [SERVER URL]:5460
> Authorization: Basic [HASHED PASSWORD]
> User-Agent: curl/7.43.0
> Accept: */*
> Content-Length: 88056
> Expect: 100-continue
< HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden
< Content-Length: 0
< Server: Microsoft-HTTPAPI/2.0
< Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2016 20:37:16 GMT
* HTTP error before end of send, stop sending
* Closing connection 0
I think this may be a configuration problem with the Microsoft IIS that it's running on...but I don't know very much about IIS.