2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 23, 2016 4:31 PM by bbregenzer

Online Training: Configuring Analytics with PI AF Online Course - August 2016 - Introduce Yourself

bbregenzer

Hello, Everyone!

Welcome to the August/September session of the Configuring Analytics with PI AF online course!

I invite all students registered for this session (August 22nd to September 9th) to introduce themselves just like we would in an in-person class. My name is Brent and be your course facilitator for this session.

A little about me:

I'm a Senior Field Service Engineer at OSIsoft having been with the company for about four and half years now.  My educational background is in Chemical Engineering and Process Control with degrees from Clemson (Go Tigers!) and UT-Austin (Hook 'Em!).  Along the way I also spent some time working in chemical and polymer production plants and for a semiconductor tool manufacturer.  I started at OSI as a Customer Support Engineer (CSE), rotating between Tech Support and Field Service (FS), before moving into FS full-time where I spend most of my time teaching internal and external classes, working on AF Workshops, and in general, answering questions related to AF.

I love working with customers to implement their projects in AF and the addition of asset analytics a few years ago has increased the scope of problems we can address, making this work that much more interesting.  I look forward to answering your questions and seeing what you come up with for the class!  Preferably, questions can be posted to the discussion forum for this class, but you can also email me directly if you need to share something proprietary.   Please reply to this thread to introduce yourself and let us know what industry you are in and your ideas for putting asset analytics to work for you.

I look forward to hearing from you and working with you throughout this course!

Have a great day!

Brent