pthivierge

2016 Berlin - Renewable Energy Programming Hackathon: Introduce Yourself

Discussion created by pthivierge on Sep 9, 2016
Latest reply on Sep 16, 2016 by dwosch

Hello Everyone,

Gregor Beck and myself are leading the Renewable Energy Programming Hackathon which will take place at the InterContinental Berlin, during the EMEA OSIsoft Users Conference 2016.

Please use this discussion to introduce yourself and share what your skills are to facilitate the creation of the groups during the hackathon.

I will start! (I wont be joining your group, but I will be around to help you!)

--

I have an engineering degree in Automated Production engineering where I really liked to program with Robots, PLCs, Databases and where I also specialized into Software Development. Before joining OSIsoft I worked as a system integrator for 7 years in different industries such as Mining, Manufacturing, Renewable Energy and Oil and Gas where I was also in contact with the PI System.  I work for OSIsoft since 3 years now as a Development Support Engineer.   I am familiar with the following PI Developer Technologies: PI AF SDK, PI Web API, PI OLEDB product family.  I have a good experience in .NET especially with applications that needs to manipulate high volumes of data.  I also have some skills with Web Applications, Web Services,  VBA and scripting languages ( Batch and PowerShell).

Now it is your turn and I am looking forward to read about what you know all about!

Outcomes