AnsweredAssumed Answered

How can I submit the data in ProcessBook whose origin comes from a DB-link to Oracle?

Question asked by jlmaldonado on Oct 26, 2016
Latest reply on Oct 27, 2016 by dsouzarich
AF on the server I have set in the library / tables (PI System Explorer) a table is created with the following connection parameter (Linked - Provider=OraOLEDB.Oracle.1;Password=<PASSWORD>;Persist Security Info=True;User ID=uo_piopvz;Data Source=AIV ) and consultation (Linked - SELECT * FROM PIOP_POZO) subsequently assigned to an attribute example with GAS reference data (lookup table) with the following query (SELECT QO FROM [PIOP_APORTA] WHERE [ID_POZO] = @[ID_Pozo];TC=FECHA_APORTACION;stepped=True), until then everything is fine gets the values of consultation and updated automatically by the connection type, including PI Coresight  can read the value of that attributes.

The problem lies in the presentation of the same attribute to a value of ProcessBook, after making these various tests were not successful.

Issue:

When I want to present to a value relative element it is GAS attribute, in the window select attribute the same attribute GAS and others of the same class are presented with Value (Retrieving the data reference values. Please wait…)

and may be indefinitely, , and in some time determined not occasionally occurs as a result the image

in others not even that.

Still, passing the attribute field selected attributes and click on OK in the window Define value

, at that moment the ProcessBook application, blocked or fails stays, this happens in versions 2014, 2015 of the client computers, did a test on my server AF resulting in the same problem.

It is noteworthy that did the same test with the complement AF2 ProcessBook typing absolute path to the resulting AF attribute the same problem.

Outcomes