pmartin

Online Training: Developing Applications with PI AF SDK Online Course November 2016 - Introduce Yourself

Discussion created by pmartin Employee on Oct 28, 2016
Latest reply on Nov 5, 2016 by lyubomir.mitrev

Hi Everyone,

I'm Paul Martin and I will be your facilitator for this Developing Applications with PI AF SDK workshop.

The workshop starts on Monday, October 31st and will conclude on Friday, November 18th.  This gives you a period of approximately 3 weeks to complete the course.

The course material is available here: Developing Applications with PI AF SDK Discussion Forum

If you have any questions (technical or otherwise), please post them in this thread: Online Training: Developing Applications with PI AF SDK Online Course November 2016 - Questions and Answers

Now that you know the essentials of the course, I'd like to learn a bit about you.  Please provide a brief description of who you are, what you do, your goals of this course, and anything else you would like to share below.

I'll go first!

I am a member of the PI Developers Club team, which strives to provide support for people who wish to utilize our Developer Technologies.  I work out of OSIsoft's Philadelphia Office.  Previously, I worked as a Customer Support Engineer doing general technical support, field work, and training.  I have two goals for this training.  The first is to make sure that you leave this course having learned at least the basics of how to develop using the PI AF SDK.  The second is to provide you with enough technical knowledge to follow along and participate in the discussions that happen over in the PI Developers Club.

Outcomes