AnsweredAssumed Answered

How to find the time at which an equipment has stopped or started?

Question asked by JaisonRodrigues Champion on Oct 25, 2016
Latest reply on Oct 27, 2016 by JaisonRodrigues

Hi,

I want to figure out the exact time at which an equipment was started or stopped. I have written the below analyses which works fine if there is state change from "STOPPED" to "RUNNING" or vice-versa.

If BadVal('Running Status') then NoOutput() else if Compare(PrevVal('Running Status', Timestamp('Running Status')),"STOPPED") and Compare('Running Status',"RUNNING") Then TimeStamp('Running Status') else NoOutput()

I back-filled the data for 30 days and I got the results I wanted. But I ran into issues for the equipment which did not have state change during this period. The "Running Status" tag is transmitting "STOPPED" value from long time (I cannot put a boundary on time). In such cases, it bypasses my conditions mentioned in the analyses and I cannot figure out the time at which this equipment was stopped.

Ideally, as per my analyses, the output for such condition is "NoOutput()", i.e. I should not get any results (Theanalyses tags should show "Pt Created"). But in the output tags of such equipments I receive the below

I am not sure how "Pt Created" was replaced by this time stamp and value.

Any pointers on how this happened and how I can achieve the above using Analyses?

Regards,

Jaison Rodrigues

Outcomes