kholstein

Configuring PI Data Archive Security Online Course - November 2016 - Introduce Yourself

Discussion created by kholstein Employee on Oct 31, 2016
Latest reply on Nov 4, 2016 by kholstein

Welcome to the October 31st session of the Configuring PI Data Archive Security Discussion Forum Online Course! I hope you are as excited as I am for the class!

This thread is for all the students registered for this session to introduce themselves just like we would in an in-person class. So on that note, here's a little about me:

My name is Kelsey, and I am an instructional designer at OSIsoft and was heavily involved in the development of this course. I've been with OSIsoft for a little over 3 years, having worked in Tech Support, Field Service, and Learning. Since security is a such an important topic, I'm glad we will have a chance to focus on it here.

Now it's your turn! Please introduce yourself below so we can all learn more about you, your role and experiences working with the PI System, and your specific goals for this course.

I challenge you all to take advantage of this Community to share thoughts and questions throughout the course. You can also contact me personally at kholstein@osisoft.com if you want to take anything offline.

Ready? Set? Go!

Outcomes